EAST COAST EAGLES AFL FOOTBALL CLUB INC
ABN 13 731 963 684
Wednesday December 14th 2016 at 7.30pm
The Greenway Room – Mean Fiddler Hotel
Cnr Commercial Road and Windsor Road, Rouse Hill: NSW
Notice is hereby given that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the East Coast Eagles AFL Football Club Inc. will be held at the address above on Wednesday December 14th 2016.
The main purpose of the AGM is to elect nominating Club Members to the positions to be filled on the Club Board and the various committees to be outlined on the night.
- All positions are declared vacant and elections will be held to form the 2017 Executive Board.
- All candidates for such election must be financial Club members and must be proposed and seconded by financial Club members.
- Financial Members can lodge written nominations with the Club seven (7) days prior to the Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for election to a vacant position. Nominations can also be called from the floor on the night if required.
Details of positions to be filled are as follows:
- Five Board positions (minimum) comprising:
o Vice President / Finance
o Football Operations
o Women’s Football
o Sponsorship / Media / Player Liaison
Four of the current five Directors are standing cialis generic alternative again for re-election.
The appropriate form to nominate for a position on the Board of Directors is available for download here.
In addition to any other business which may be transacted at the Annual General Meeting, the business of an Annual General Meeting shall be:-
- To confirm the minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting and of any Extraordinary General Meetings held since that meeting.
- To receive from the Directors, reports upon the activities of the Club during the preceding financial year.
- To elect office-bearers of the Club.
- To receive and consider the statement which is required to be submitted to members pursuant to Section 26(6) of the Association’s Incorporation Act 1984:
- To receive and accept a copy of the Club’s Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement and Auditor’s Report (if applicable) for the preceding financial year.
We look forward to seeing all interested Club Members on December 14th 2016 at the Fiddler to ensure that the 2017 Board is supported by committed and energetic people.
All members who attend and wish to vote must be financial Club Members.
2017 Membership applications will be available on the night, however in the meantime please use the 2016 Membership application by downloading here.