Good Evening to all Players, Supporters & Members,
Please see below important steps which need to take place during this Saturday’s home game round at Kanebridge Oval, in line with advice from the local council & NSW Health authorities:
- The club will purchase a Digital Thermometer, which will be used throughout the day. All players on arrival, must have their temperature tested via this method.
- An email will be sent to all clubs participating on the day, to let them know what is expected. As a football club, we encourage all players and supporters to stay away from the ground if not in an official capacity.
- Registration tables will be set up around the seating areas, for visitors to sign in.
- All drinks being sold but must be consumed seated. This message will be broadcasted at the point of purchase & announced over PA systems.
- We encourage all players & officials not assisting with the teams or ground assistance to leave as soon as possible, this is in line with NSW health advice.
- We will encourage the Umpires to bring their own water bottles, and we will not be providing an Umpire escort.
- As a club we strongly advise avoiding the use of the changeroom facilities where possible, however they will be accessible if required.
- In line with current COVID requests from NSW Health authorities, we ask that players only bring one supporter with them to watch the game. We have arranged for the Men’s & Women’s Premier Division games to be live streamed, so that the supporters can stay at home & watch the Eagles. The club is strongly encouraging and advising for all supporters to use the live stream option in place of attending Kanebridge Oval. A link to the live stream will be posted on the East Eagles Eagles Facebook page & website.
- We will be enforcing social distancing of 1.5 metres, as well as 1 person per 4 square metres within enclosed areas. This means we can only accommodate a maximum of 18 persons in the changerooms at any one time (this includes players & officials). We suggest that all teams use the changerooms only for individual line group meetings.
We appreciate your ongoing support and understanding during these challenging times.
See you at the footy,
David Arndt – Club President