Ever wanted to have a stake in a racehorse? Here is your chance to have some fun, enjoy the races and raise money for the Sydney Hills Eagles.
Through Todd Rawiller of Rawiller Racing, the Sydney Hills Eagles have been offered a 10% stake in the lease of a Racehorse, as a silent auction item.
How does it work?
– Get your mates together and form a syndicate, or bid yourself
– Email your bid to . Bid amounts will be updated on the Sydney Hills Eagles website and Facebook pages
– The winning modafinil online from india bidder(s) will have a 10% stake in the horse for 12 months, without any additional fees
– After 12 months, training fees will be incurred. At this point in time the winning bidder(s) can continue and incur the fees, or opt out
– The horse will be trained by Todd Rawiller of Rawiller Racing
– The name of the horse is Fashion Kurv and you can read more about the horse here
For more information on the silent auction process, please click here
Get your mates, form a syndicate and start the bids!