A reminder to all Club Members of the AGM to be held next Monday night (December 7th) at The Fiddler.
Why not enjoy a meal beforehand at the official home of the Eagles ……
The official Notice below is reproduced from the 2015 Year Book distributed on 31/10/15.
EAST COAST EAGLES AFL FOOTBALL CLUB INC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTICE
Monday December 7th 2015 at 7.30pm
The Greenway Room – Mean Fiddler Hotel
Cnr Commercial Road and Windsor Road, Rouse Hill: NSW
Notice is hereby given that the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the East Coast Eagles AFL Football Club Inc. will be held at the address above on Monday December 7th 2015.
The main purpose of the AGM is to elect nominating Club Members to the positions to be filled on the Club Board and the various committees to be outlined on the night.
- All positions are declared vacant and elections will be held to form the 2016 Executive Board.
- All candidates for such election must be financial Club members and must be proposed and seconded by financial Club members.
- Financial Members can lodge written nominations with the Club seven (7) days prior to the Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for election to a vacant position. Nominations can also be called from the floor on the night if required.
Details of positions to be filled are as follows:
Five provigil online credit card Board positions (minimum) comprising:
- Vice President / Finance
- Football Operations
- Sponsorship / Media / Player Liaison
The appropriate form to nominate for a position on the Board of Directors can be found here.
In addition to any other business which may be transacted at the Annual General Meeting, the business of an Annual General Meeting shall be:-
- To confirm the minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting and of any Extraordinary General Meetings held since that meeting.
- To receive from the Directors, reports upon the activities of the Club during the preceding Financial Year.
- To elect office-bearers of the Club.
- To receive and consider the statement which is required to be submitted to members pursuant to Section 26(6) of the Association’s Incorporation Act 1984:
- To receive and accept a copy of the Club’s Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement and Auditor’s Report (if applicable) for the preceding financial year.
We look forward to seeing all interested Club Members on the December 7th 2015 at the Fiddler to ensure that the 2016 Board is fully supported by committed and energetic people.
All members who attend and wish to vote must be financial Club Members.
Membership applications will be available on the night and prior to the night here at the East Coast Eagles website.