Monday March 23rd 2015 from 7.30pm
The Greenway Room at the Fiddler
Corner Commercial Road and Windsor Road, Rouse Hill: NSW.
Notice is hereby given that the delayed 2014 Annual General Meeting of the East Coast Eagles AFL Football Club Inc will be held at the address above on Monday March 23rd 2015.
This meeting will be preceded by an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held to consider and approve the revised Constitution to govern the Club from March 23rd 2015.
The main purpose of the AGM is to elect nominating Club Members to the positions to be filled on the Club Board and the various committees to be outlined on the night.
- All Board positions are declared vacant and elections will be held to form the 2015 Executive Board.
- Existing Board members are eligible to re-nominate. Peter Physick, Jon Gawley and Rodney Frost have indicated their intention to do so.
- All candidates for such election must be financial Club members and must be proposed and seconded by financial Club members.
- Financial Members can lodge written nominations with the Club seven (7) days prior to the Annual General Meeting and shall be eligible for election to a vacant position. Nominations can also be called from the floor on the night if required.
Details of positions to be filled are as follows:
Five order cialis online Board positions comprising:
- Vice President / Finance
- Football Operations
- Player Liaison
The appropriate form to nominate for a position on the Board of Directors can be found by clicking here. ECE Board nomination form 2015
In addition to any other business which may be transacted at the Annual General Meeting, the business of an Annual General Meeting shall be:-
- To confirm the minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting and of any Extraordinary General Meetings held since that meeting.
- To receive from the Directors, reports upon the activities of the Club during the preceding financial year.
- To elect office-bearers of the Club.
- To receive and consider the statement which is required to be submitted to members pursuant to Section 26(6) of the Association’s Incorporation Act 1984: and,
- To receive and accept a copy of the Club’s Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss statement and Auditor’s Report for the preceding financial year.
We look forward to seeing all interested Club Members on the 23rd March 2015 at the Fiddler to ensure that the 2015 Board is supported by committed and energetic people.
All members who attend and wish to vote must be financial Club Members. Membership applications will be available on the night and prior to the night via the East Coast Eagles website.